RF Vaginal Rejuvination
NON-SURGICAL VAGINAL REJUVENATION WITH THERMIVA
Vaginal Rejuvenation with ThermiVa is a popular, non-invasive solution for addressing the intimate concerns that many women experience, especially after childbirth or post menopause. Unlike the “vagina laser” or “revirginizing laser,” made famous by celebrities like Kim Kardashian, ThermiVa uses innovative Radio Frequency (RF) technology. While lasers burn, RF gently heats the collagen beneath the vaginal wall surface. This remodels, strengthens and tightens both external and internal tissues, such as stretched or sagging labia tissue or weakened vaginal tissue. Not only is ThermiVa FDA cleared and scientifically proven, but treatments are also fast, painless, and require no downtime, making it an ideal non-surgical alternative to a vaginoplasty or labiaplasty.
Take back control of your feminine health and wellness and find out if ThermiVa, non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation, is right for you by scheduling a complimentary consultation with Dr. Karp, of LaserSkin Med Spa located in Glen Mills, PA. LaserSkin Med Spa is a leading ThermiVa provider near Philadelphia.
BENEFITS OF VAGINAL REJUVENATION WITH THERMIVA
- Non-surgical alternative to vaginoplasty or labiaplasty
- Treats both external and internal tissue for comprehensive rejuvenation
- Tightens loose or weakened vaginal tissue
- Tightens + tones stretched or sagging labia
- Immediate results + progressive improvement.
- Softer, smoother more youthful appearance
- Improve stress urinary incontinence
- Improve vaginal dryness
- Restore confidence & improves sexual gratification
- FDA cleared & scientifically proven as safe & effective
WHAT CAUSES VAGINAL LOOSENESS?
With age comes change. And no part of the body is left untouched by the effects of time. This is especially true for women in regards to their feminine health and well-being. Collagen and elastin, the structural proteins that keep our skin taut, firm, and in place, begin to break down as we get older. This leads to weakened tissue, sagging skin and tone and texture irregularities (like wrinkles.) In additional to intrinsic causes, such as childbirth can stretch or tear existing collagen and elastin fibers, which can alter the appearance and function of the labia (inner and outer lips), and vagina (birth canal.)
HOW DOES THERMIVA WORK?
THERMIVA uses advanced Radio Frequency (RF) energy to rejuvenate the external and internal vaginal tissues. The RF energy penetrates the tissue with thermal energy, stimulating the production of new collagen and elastin. In addition, heating the tissue with RF energy causes existing collagen and elastin fibers to contract (shrink and tighten.) This helps to tighten labial hypertrophy (visible sagging or “camel toe”) as well as vulvar laxity or vaginal “looseness.” In addition to tightening, new collagen resurfaces skin tone and texture, so the outer appearance looks firmer, smoother, and more youthful.
COMPREHENSIVE FEMININE REJUVENATION
THERMIVA is a comprehensive solution for several feminine health concerns that often occur following childbirth, aging, or cancer treatments. In addition to tightening the labia and other external tissues, THERMIVA improves a range of conditions associated with vaginal atrophy, including:
- Mild Urinary Incontinence
- Internal and external laxity
- Vaginal Dryness
- Reduced blood flow
- Reduced sensitivity during sex
- Textural irregularities of the vulva and labia
- Pain during intercourse
Addyi Prescription for Libido
ADDYI IS THE #1 PRESCRIBED TREATMENT FOR HSDD
In women who have not gone through menopause, who have not had problems with low sexual desire in the past, and who have low sexual desire no matter the type of sexual activity, the situation, or the sexual partner.
Women with HSDD have a low sexual desire that is troubling to them. Their low sexual desire is not due to a medical or mental health problem, problems in the relationship or medicine, or other drug use.
What should I tell my doctor before taking ADDYI?
Before you take ADDYI, tell your doctor about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- drink alcohol, use drugs, or have a history of alcohol or drug abuse
- have ever had depression or other mental health problems
- have low blood pressure or a medical condition that can cause low blood pressure
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if ADDYI will harm your unborn baby.
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if ADDYI passes into your breast milk. You and your doctor should decide if you will take ADDYI or breastfeed. You should not do both.
Tell your doctor about all of the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. ADDYI can affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines can affect the way ADDYI works and can cause serious side effects.